Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello out there

Between work, writing and my ankle acting up, I let things slide again. I am thrilled to report 2010 was a cast free year!

To start the New Year, I have signed up for the 10k race that is part of the Hyannis Marathon as a way to jumpstart myself. My cross training will include using my Wii and riding my bike further distances. I also have access to the gym at Framingham State University as a student, so I hope to check out the facilities there as I have a gap between work and classes on Monday and Tuesday afternoons.

I'll also be keeping up a food blog of my journey on Weight Watchers back at What's For Dinner. In case you forgot about that blog (I know I did), I started it a few years back before I injured myself and was a tad bit more serious about running.

So happy new year. Enjoy the last 2010 has to offer and when the day dawns anew, let your life dawn anew as well.

No comments: