Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's November!

Yeah... where did the year go?

Well, new month, new play list. Last night it started when I got Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" stuck in my head and ended with me listening to "Rio" by Mike Nesmith.

In the end I chose the mellower chick set for November but I'm seriously thinking of a second set that's a bit more upbeat. Of course, there's always the cowbell set on my mp3 player (we need more cowbell!!!) and the funky set if I need upbeat.

On a different note, this morning my body felt transformed. I hadn't realized how much havoc a week of inactivity can wreak on a body. Today I felt taller and stronger - ready to take on the world. I'm considering taking the bike to a trail and going for a ride since I know yoga ain't happening between kids popping in and out and late starts from everyone. I'm already dressed and realizing that the only xt I can really get in is a bike ride unless the pool's open tonight.


At any rate, here's this month's play list "November Run":

Janis Ian: When the Party's Over
Jill Sobule: Too Cool to Fall in Love
Carly Simon: Coming Around Again
Vanessa Carlton: A Thousand Miles
Joan Armatrading: Love and Affection
Carole King: Beautiful
Rickie Lee Jones: Danny's All Star Joint
Joni Mitchell: All I Want
Maura O'Connell: When Your Heart is Weak
Kathy Mattea: Guns of Love
Faith Hill: This Kiss
Madonna: Don't Tell Me
Sheryl Crow: Every Day is a Winding Road
Dixie Chicks: Ready to Run
Shakira: Hips Don't Lie
Nelly Furtardo: Maneater

No comments: