Friday, July 22, 2016

Day two (sort of)

Yesterday was a scheduled 2-3 mile run.  I was going to run in the morning but said, "Hey, it's a Marsh Post night!" and thought I'd wait.

Yeah... not a good idea when it gets hot out.  So I blew it off but that meant having to get that run in this morning before it got hot out.  Which is all well and good but I had an appointment with my trainer at 8:30 and it was leg day.

The nice thing about my gym is it's near the running path where I started all this, so I figured I'd go for a couple of miles on the old path along the "back" loop.  It was lovely running in the shade along the river.  Because I choose the "recommended for you" option on Spotify, which started with the Dead and "Scarlet Begonias."  it then went to Phish, NRBQ and a lot of other jam and old school bands.

I ended up with 2.25 not bad for having blown off a run.

No comments: