Monday, January 02, 2012

Day 2: The Intentional Errands

Today I had a few errands to run so I figured this is where I can sneak in a few minutes here and there. The first thing was doing some laps around Target. I needed to pick up a set of shelves that were on sale and figured this was an opportunity. I did two laps around the store, picked up the shelves, walked up and down every aisle two more times before finishing with one last lap.

Then I needed to run an errand in the village near the house. So I strapped on my Nike+ and walked down to pick up what I needed and then took the long way around home turning a short walk to and from the store into a one mile walk.

By the end of the day I not only logged over 30 minutes but more importantly, I logged a second day.

Two down, 98 to go.

No comments: