Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Day 3: The Glider

Several years ago, I picked up a Tony Gazelle glider on sale to keep in the back of the living room so I could hop on when I was watching TV. I don't love the thing, but it was there for when I needed a push.

Today I've been cleaning, organizing and next thing I know it's time to throw dinner in the oven and I made a commitment to intentionally move for 30 minutes a day for 100 days. Good thing the glider was there to save me today. I popped for 30 minutes while watching the season premier of my guilty pleasure show. The 30 minutes flew past as a result

The better news is that I will have a new to me treadmill tomorrow. The glider will head to the basement and I will no longer have an excuse not to run due to weather conditions. In then end, day three is in the book and the glider is heading to the basement.

No comments: