Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Bikes are fun

I'll be the first to admit this new bike isn't perfect, but it was fun.

I wanted to play with my new toy so I went for a 2.5 mile ride with the youngest. Of course we had to stop and get ice cream on the way - but I was good, I didn't put jimmies on there.

Normally I do my LSD on Saturdays but I figure I'll do that tomorrow instead.

Right now we're getting ready for Gazelle Boy's birthday. Instead of cake, I'll probably get him an ice cream pizza (brownie crust, vanilla ice cream and topped with chocolate, m&ms, cherries and other good stuff). Once he asked for a birthday pie and he also asked for a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting and strawberries on top - so I'm sure anything would work for him.

School's a week and a half away. Woo Hoo! I can't wait because maybe then I can get back to something resembling normal.

No comments: