Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I did it!

I did it! I knew I could and I did my first (14/1)x2 today. Even going at an easy pace (15:30), I managed to run 2 miles.

I wanted to get up at 6, but overslept again. Well, to be fair I woke up at 4, 4:30, 5, 5:15, 6:45. By the time I left the house, the temp was 73 and humid. By the time I got back, it was 77 and more humid. The one spot on the course that is entirely out in the sun was brutal. The shade and occasional breeze really made the difference today

Right now I'm happy. I did it and I knew I could and I did. Tomorrow is a rest day and I have Sox tickets - so I'm going to rely on my pedometer to log the amount of walking I do tomorrow. If the game ends early enough, I'll try and get to the pool for some laps.

For now, it's shower before I write for my deadline.

No comments: